www.DRRiders.com

A Dedicated Suzuki DR650 forum for DR650 riders to share their knowledge, experience and adventures!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:18 am

DRRIDERS.COM Search - powered by Google

DRRIDERS Member Location Map

Place yourself on the map here!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Click on "New Topic" Fill in "Subject" line with your location data in this format: Country, state/province, city. If you are in a large city please include a district, zip code or other place name to help us ensure your entry appears distinct from others. Placing detailed location information in the body of your post is not necessary. Use the body to explain any services, help, riding or accommodations that you are willing to provide. You don't have to offer services or face to face meetings. Your willingness to provide area specific info on riding opportunities, places of interest, etc. is enough to be helpful, and if you have a preferred method of communication you can specify that as well. One of our admin team members will update the map with your location as soon as possible after your post is made.

Post subject: Uganda, Kampala, Kololo
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:06 am 

I'm an Australian who recently bought a DR 650 RSE '92 here in Kampala. I won't remain long however, as I intend to ride it down to Sth Africa!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:07 pm 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Sounds like a dream ride. Keep us posted!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:03 am 
Map & Manual Master Moderator

stuartlm wrote:
I'm an Australian who recently bought a DR 650 RSE '92 here in Kampala. I won't remain long however, as I intend to ride it down to Sth Africa!
Being on the map implies you reside in the area and can be contacted by others who may need assistance or information while passing through. If you are moving on to S. Africa soon, is that where you plan to stay? Please clarify to help us take the appropriate action.
:pardon: