www.DRRiders.com

A Dedicated Suzuki DR650 forum for DR650 riders to share their knowledge, experience and adventures!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:02 pm

DRRIDERS.COM Search - powered by Google

DRRIDERS Member Location Map

Place yourself on the map here!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please post a concise description of the product in the subject line so other members will have an easier time locating the info they seek. No Hijacking or off topic discussions will be allowed to keep the info short and to the point. All opinions are welcome from members having experience with the subject line product.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:54 pm 
MSF Student
MSF Student

Just received my Fieldsheer Adventure Tour Jacket and Pants from Dennis Kirk for a steal at $277 shipped for both, on closeout from over $750 originally :OMG:

This will be my first 'adventure' outfit and initial impressions, I am very impressed with the features and build quality of this product. Plenty of pockets and ventilation options, fabric seems very tough and the CE rated armor fits my very well. Jacket has 2 liners one waterproof and one thermal (Exkin Air). Pants have one liner combining the waterproof and thermal layer.

Can't wait to get out and give them a good test ride, maybe this weekend if I can sneak out for a few hours.

Only downside is the sizing was very limited so the jacket is just a touch long for my taste (Medium Tall size) but at the price point, I can't really complain :s_biggrin

2004 DR650SE: BST40 DJ155 main DJ needle in 3rd position 42.5 pilot 1.25 turns out. Airbox mod. UNI breather filters. Stock exhaust. Shinko 244s. DRZ250 taillight, procycle plate bracket. DID VX 525 Chain, 15/42 JT sprockets, upper roller delete, ball bearing lower. NSU Safety Wired. CSS retainer. Protaper CR high bars, Acerbis Rally Pro Handguards, Warp 9 short levers, Doubletake mirrors. Acerbis skid plate. Acerbis 5.3g tank. Procycle Seat Kit. Fender brace. ADVmonster H4r3 led HL