www.DRRiders.com

A Dedicated Suzuki DR650 forum for DR650 riders to share their knowledge, experience and adventures!
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:17 pm

DRRIDERS.COM Search - powered by Google

DRRIDERS Member Location Map

Place yourself on the map here!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please post a concise description of the product in the subject line so other members will have an easier time locating the info they seek. No Hijacking or off topic discussions will be allowed to keep the info short and to the point. All opinions are welcome from members having experience with the subject line product.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:24 am 
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

These jeans are a great product at a fair price. I ordered my pair online and ordered my normal size in street jeans. I was stoked to find when i first tried them on that they were a perfect fit.
The supplied knee and hip armour are easily fitted or removed in seconds. The knee armour can be put in place or removed without taking the jeans off. The hip armour requires unbuttoning the jeans and removing them from their internal pocket. Both these operations are easily done ,once removed these jeans can be worn in your favorite bar or restaurant.
The kevlar internal lining covers all the required areas and is made of large pieces ,not offcuts stiched together.
All joins ,seams are triple stiched .
These jeans are super comfortable feel good on when riding and give me confidence in the event of me dropping the bike would provide adequate protection ( as much as i could hope for without wearing quality leathers)
My pair are in the faded black demin and look and feel great to wear. I highly recommend them and hope you consider them if you need some new comfortable riding jeans.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:51 pm 
Adventure Rider
Adventure Rider

Price?
Have you worn these pants in hot weather? Like over 35C ?
Any ventilation at all?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:30 pm 
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Price was $130 australian. I live in Cairns ,well and truly in the tropics and have worn them on 28 to 30 degree days .
On these days i found them fine not to hot , we are in our dry season or winter ( if you can call it that in the tropics) i havent had the chance to wear them in summer yet. They have no ventalation as such.
Like i said in my earlier post im more than happy with my purchase , these are some of the most comfortable jeans ive ever worn.