www.DRRiders.com

A Dedicated Suzuki DR650 forum for DR650 riders to share their knowledge, experience and adventures!
It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:34 pm

DRRIDERS.COM Search - powered by Google

DRRIDERS Member Location Map

Place yourself on the map here!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1301 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 131  Next
 Post subject: picture game
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:03 am 
MSF Student
MSF Student

I think it would be cool to start a picture game like team-integra.net has. The first person posts a challenge about where you have to take a pic of ur dr then the person who gets the pic of there dr wherever the challenge specifies first gets to pic the next place and it just keeps going like that. It would give us all something fun and in common to do with our dr's. just a thought . If you guys like the idea I will start with an easy challenge : pic of dr in your drive way

Post subject: Re: picture game
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 am 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Next challenge : pic of your Dr on or next to a bridge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 am 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Here is a couple pics of my sons DR250 on a bridge

Anyone got a pic of your bike in a cave?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 am 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Here is one of my DR, not a great pic, my son got it pretty far into the cave, also one of my KLR, it was a bitch to get it turned around

Ok, so how about a wheelie pic????

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:57 am 
Adventure Rider
Adventure Rider

Nice spot to set up camp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 pm 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

nice pics but I think since we are going to start this game there should be rules like no archived photos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 pm 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

nice pics but I think since we are going to start this game there should be rules like no archived photos

Hey, Tony started the thread, so he makes the rules, also right now, I am with out a bike, so any pic I have, will be of previous rides or mods

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 am 
MSF Student
MSF Student

If someone could do me a favor and Google "team-integra.net picture game " and copy the set of rules they have we can use that as a base for our rules and vote on which ones we like or not I would do it but I only have internet through my cell phone and can't copy paste anything. This is all of our game and we should have some rules to keep it fun and fair to all thanks in advanced. :drinks:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:56 am 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

here's the rules for supermotojunkie's riding game thing's run pretty smooth
• Take a pic of your bike to satisfy the current specific challenge.
* If it says a pic in front of a sign with "No Motorized Vehicles" one that just says "No Vehicles" will NOT work.
* If it says a pic in a drive thru, a McDonald's will work as well as a bank because the poster didn't specify it.

• Post a SPECIFIC next challenge. Make it something accomplishable NOT something ridiculous. That will slow down the game for everyone. The idea is to ride, take a picture, post it and move on not stage a performance art piece or taunt your local police.

• Remember this is a worldwide game. Make your challenge something the majority of members, regardless of location, can accomplish so we get international participation as well. It's cool that a guy from Scotland can go get a challenge from a guy in Phoenix, AZ and we should promote that type of play.

• There will be disagreements about whether challenges have been met or were specific enough. The original poster has the first right to determine whether his/her challenge has been met. If we cannot come to a logical conclusion by that method the originator of the game is final referee. It's a dirty job but we have to have someone in this position or it will just be endless flaming arguments here. In the unlikely event we cannot get a timely judgement by referee, a vote by three players can be made to wait for "judgement" by referee or "play on".

• In the event a challenge has stalled the game, 36 hours will be the limit of it's duration. After that time limit the person who suggested it can either do it themselves or suggest a new next challenge. If they don't reply in 12 hours then the previous winner gets to pick the new next challenge.

• Archived photos CANNOT be used. After the challenge has been posted you have to go out and get a NEW photo to satisfy it.

It's pretty simple. Anyone participating in this thread automatically agrees to these rules and must abide by them regardless of their personal opinion. Anyone who cannot abide by them may feel free to withdraw from the game.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:58 am 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

and here's the integra's picture threads rules
Name a place or thing to take a picture with your teg. First person to go out, take, and post the picture, picks the next challenge. The picture must be taken after the challenge is picked. (There are no prizes y'all so have fun and take legit pictures) Try not to make it impossible. No photoshops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week, the person that picked it can choose a new one.

New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted. So when you're posting your pic, also include the next challenge after the pic. See Rule 9

Rules: (switched up a little since we have cars =)

1) The picture must be taken AFTER the challenge is picked.

2) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

3) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

4) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

5) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

6) Pictures must be taken while OUTSIDE of your car.

7) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

8) The following types of challenges are NOT allowed:
-action shots (any pic that the car is moving..see Rule 6)
-challenges involving other people
-duplicate challenges
-illegal challenges

9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a)new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

Remember y'all, the intention of this game is to get out there and drive and have fun

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1301 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 131  Next