www.DRRiders.com

A Dedicated Suzuki DR650 forum for DR650 riders to share their knowledge, experience and adventures!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:02 pm

DRRIDERS.COM Search - powered by Google

DRRIDERS Member Location Map

Place yourself on the map here!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:35 pm 

Hi all thanks for the add, located in north Lincolnshire, U.K.
Running a 96 dr650se which seems to be absorbing far too much money at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:46 am 

Still trying to figure this site out. New to the forum from Grand Rapids, relocated to Bay City, Michigan. Riding a 2006 dr650. Lookin for some riding buddies in the area. Thanks for the add.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:07 am 
SuperMoto Dude
SuperMoto Dude

I don't get it. I've been to "Place yourself on the map here!" and I can't find the map. So, how exactly do I "get on the map"?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:27 pm 
Member Servant
Member Servant

Dinsdale wrote:
I don't get it. I've been to "Place yourself on the map here!" and I can't find the map. So, how exactly do I "get on the map"?

Read the "Forum Rules" section at the top of the "Place yourself on the map here!" page (Member Location Data). We have to manually add each member that wants to appear on the Google Fusion Table map. We take the information you post in the Member Location Data forum and use it to populate the database of the fusion table.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:38 pm 

I'm trying to get on the map not sure how

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:42 pm 

I'm north of Balitmore Ontario just south of rice lake in a little village of harwood I have 20 acres if you need to pitch a tent or need to repair your bike I am a licensed auto mechanic so I have tools there is a major trail system near my house that is more for sleds but open to bikes and atvs in the summer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:44 pm 

Ontario Canada

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:53 pm 
SuperMoto Dude
SuperMoto Dude

mxrob wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

Read the "Forum Rules" section at the top of the "Place yourself on the map here!" page (Member Location Data). We have to manually add each member that wants to appear on the Google Fusion Table map. We take the information you post in the Member Location Data forum and use it to populate the database of the fusion table.

Sorry Rob, I'm not trying to be obstreperous here, I simply can't see what you're talking about.

"Forum rules

Please follow the subject line format: Country, state/province, city. If you are in a large city please include a district, zip code or other place name to help us ensure your entry appears distinct from others. Placing detailed location information in the body of your post is not necessary. Use the body to explain any services, help, riding or accommodations that you are willing to provide. You don't have to offer services or face to face meetings. Your willingness to provide area specific info on riding opportunities, places of interest, etc. is enough to be helpful, and if you have a preferred method of communication you can specify that as well. One of our admin team members will update the map with your location as soon as possible after your post is made."

What is meant by "... follow the subject line format" What bleedin' subject line??? Every post there is a new topic.
There needs to some explanation for we dipsticks who only have 1 graduate degree.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:09 pm 

Did I do it right?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 am 
Map & Manual Master Moderator

Demsum wrote:
Did I do it right?
Travis, maybe I can help. There is a link at center, above, which says "Place yourself on the map here!" Please click on it (or the one I have added here) to get to the page where you can enter the information we need to put you on the map. Instructions appear in the orange/tan box. Click the "New Topic" button to begin. You can PM me directly for more assistance.
:s_cool

I see you've done it now, good job! :good: