www.DRRiders.com

A Dedicated Suzuki DR650 forum for DR650 riders to share their knowledge, experience and adventures!
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 am

DRRIDERS.COM Search - powered by Google

DRRIDERS Member Location Map

Place yourself on the map here!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: SUPERMOTO PICS
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:54 pm 
MSF Student
MSF Student

DR.FEELGOOD650 wrote:

That is a frickin' sick looking bike! Nicely done.

BTW - That 120 run on your YouTube Channel...assuming major pucker factor when that car was passing towards the end?!

JS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:23 am 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Thanks much, jerstw!

haha ya saw that did ya?! pucker factor for sure at that speed. i can't blame the car though really, since when it decided to make the pass they probably didn't think the oncoming motorcycle far off in the distance would be doing triple-digit+ closing speeds. lol. i felt the head-on wind blasts of every oncoming car during that run on that video and was NOT hitting top speed that day since it just barely makes it there without all that buffeting to begin with. i'm done with that hoopla for now though. playin in the back hills, and in the dirt, and i'm in love with those fat knobbies! :-)

Feel free to check it out, like, subscribe, comment. I'm down to ride-guide or ride along with anyone who comes out to Carnegie SVRA near Tracy/Livermore Ca, and would like to ride the park without worrying about getting lost or riding off a cliff. Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:33 pm 
MSF Student
MSF Student

Yeah, it made me jump a bit just watching it. You have larger man parts than I as I've taken the DR to 90 and realized it was NOT my old R1, and that is just fine with me, reason I bought the "Bush Pig" in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:57 pm 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

jerstw wrote:
Yeah, it made me jump a bit just watching it. You have larger man parts than I as I've taken the DR to 90 and realized it was NOT my old R1, and that is just fine with me, reason I bought the "Bush Pig" in the first place.

90 is the speed of traffic around DFW on the tollway and stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:07 pm 
MSF Student
MSF Student

CraftWerks wrote:
jerstw wrote:

Yeah, DFW and Chicago are the two cities I've noticed I drive like a Grandmother, or so I have been told.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:16 am 
Adventure Rider
Adventure Rider

jerstw wrote:
CraftWerks wrote:
jerstw wrote:

Yeah, DFW and Chicago are the two cities I've noticed I drive like a Grandmother, or so I have been told.

Drive or ride??
Better yet in Detroit ya get pasted by the state troopers doing 90 and they look at ya your nuts for going so slow. Detroit cops, if your not doing 100 they pull ya over wondering why your not trying to get out of the city quicker and let ya off with a warning to drive faster.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:35 pm 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Oddly, it's somewhat relieving to hear that ya'll have nutty high speeds of traffic too. Here in Cali, on I-5, the big-rigs do 70-80 in the slow lane, the middle lane does about 85-90, and the fast lane is 90-100+, and if you don't move over, someone will pass and cut you off hard to let you know that you are in the way and need to move over or go faster. with the stock sprockets on the DR i felt like i was playing frogger on my commute, and I WAS THE FROG!! installed 17/41 sprockets with warp9-17's and Conti Attack SM's made it a fast and fun ride to work, but very dangerous. Now i have tkc80's mounted, and at anything above 80 those tires will try to re-enact for you what a squirrel that's had too much coffee acts like.... i don't commute on the DR much anymore. the back hills twisty roads and a nice offroad park with 1300 acres of super gnarly offroad hills are right in my back yard, so the DR is a play bike only for now. :-)

Feel free to check it out, like, subscribe, comment. I'm down to ride-guide or ride along with anyone who comes out to Carnegie SVRA near Tracy/Livermore Ca, and would like to ride the park without worrying about getting lost or riding off a cliff. Cheers!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:26 am 
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

bing wrote:
Mines changed a bit since this photo was taken but here it is as it was!

Looks great so nice and super clean it's gleaming!!!

or perhaps A little sad!!

4 Xr 250ies
Rm 250
Gpz750 turbo
1200s Sportster sport Harley
Drz 400e
Some bikes we buy and some
we sell but living without one
Would be Hell!!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:59 pm 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Thought I had posted pics back when I got it done, but I guess not. Here she is.

Don't lose any sleep over it. It's a DR, a two wheeled farm tractor. Not a space shuttle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:53 am 

Ready for a track day.
19 x 2.5" wheel on front, stock on back. Looks nice and clean without mirrors, signals or license plate. More mods to come.

What??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next