www.DRRiders.com

A Dedicated Suzuki DR650 forum for DR650 riders to share their knowledge, experience and adventures!
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:20 am

DRRIDERS.COM Search - powered by Google

DRRIDERS Member Location Map

Place yourself on the map here!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

1. If your item sells, is given away, or no longer available, please edit your ORIGINAL LISTING TITLE/SUBJECT LINE (not as a reply post) so the listing can be removed. Just one word like SOLD, DELETE, GONE, etc in caps to help us see that the listing should be removed.
2. Our buy, sell, trade forum is set to automatically remove posts that are 60 days old. Please feel free to re-list if the item has not sold or you have not found what you are looking for.
3. If you would like to post anything in this section your member profile must have your location listed in the Custom Profile Fields section at the very bottom. (Please DO NOT fill in the std User Profile location field..leave it blank) Posts will be deleted if your location is not on your profile.
4. Please limit posts to items for sale, trade or wanted only. THIS IS A NO-REPLY SECTION. All reply communication should be handled through PM's.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 pm 
MSF Student
MSF Student

Shipping was fast and everything was very smooth from inital response to PM's and payment and shipping.

Thanks!!

Regards,

Noxzio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:16 am 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Crazed98camaro
Kumatae
Tombo
Jetengineer787
boondocker
gamdog

all good folks to deal with.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:25 pm 
Adventure Rider
Adventure Rider

I would rate FoxRider at 2.5 out of 5 stars.

I recently bought a seat (which he promised would have all of the rubber cushions installed) from him. And a set of frame plugs.

I specifically told him (before payment) that I need a seat with all of the cushions installed, and was assured they would be. I also specified (after payment but several days before he shipped them) that I was not interested in the plug set unless it was complete, and asked him not to send it unless both swing-arm pivot plugs were included.

FoxRider shipped a seat with minor damage (not disclosed) and only 2 of the 6 rubber seat cushions installed, as well as an incomplete plug set, with one of the swing arm pivot plugs missing.

After several PMs, he at first offered a refund for the frame plugs (which cost $15) and the seat cushions (which will cost me $12 plus shipping to order from bike bandit) but then he decided to only refund $15, and told me that "I was getting a deal because new seats are expensive".

He did ship parts, but they were not as described. I feel he was less than 100% honest both before and after the sale.
I will personally avoid future dealings with this person, But others may have better luck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:29 am 
Adventure Rider
Adventure Rider

Bought a used airbox and K&N filter from Zig06, item was as described, well packed and was shipped quickly, super sell and would do business with again in a heartbeat! Thanks for the great deal Zig06!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:55 am 
Map & Manual Master Moderator

DR Duvall rates excellent :good: I bought his stock rear shock to rebuild, and it arrived promptly, well packaged, and very clean.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:23 pm 
SuperMoto Dude
SuperMoto Dude

Location: Greeneville, Tennessee South Easts Black hole of no return....
Jay hawk was extremely patient with me. I had postal issues and he was more than understanding and forgiving. Wind screen had worked out great.

Ramman4x4 was quick to ship and quite accurate on descriptions of items.

Two great people to trade with and very pleasant natured.

I certainly appreciate their patience and understanding.

Thanks so much to both of you,
Chris/Sir A.

Peg brackets, down and back,
Happy trails SU rack with 40mm ammo cans bolted up,
Headlight guard,
Skunk tool tube,
Shimmed needle, drilled slide, de-snorkled,
Acerbis 5.3,
Acerbis skid plate,
Seat concepts commuter DIY,
SS brake lines,
Anzo LED auxillary lights,
JNS aux light mount,
Bridgestone Trailwings 22/21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 am 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Bought a pair of rear grab handles from zig06

Shipped immediately, pleasure to work with

Don't lose any sleep over it. It's a DR, a two wheeled farm tractor. Not a space shuttle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:21 pm 
MSF Student
MSF Student

FoxRider Review. Image

4.5 stars out of 5. I took off 1/2 of a star because we had some communication problems at first that almost cancelled the deal. Now it takes at least two to mis-communicate and it could have been me but I think it was him or I wouldn't have subtracted a half star. However once we got past that, then it was a 5 star deal as far as I'm concerned. Items were shipped as stated and as arrived as described with a few extras thrown in. I would do business with him again. :good:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:42 pm 
Adventure Rider
Adventure Rider

Chris05

Perfect seller. Bought a pair of gloves from him. As described. Great price. Priority shipped immediately. :good:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:01 pm 
Single Tracker
Single Tracker

Bought a set of barely used 606's from Strongislander, got a great deal and he shipped them immediately :good:
Thanks!

2011 DR650, ProTaper Henry/Reed, Bark Busters, 12v outlet, Cogent adjustable preload caps, .525's w/ DDC's, Acerbis sumo fender, Acerbis 5.3, Ricochet skidplate, Procycle case armor, Open top airbox, Twin Air filter, Jetted Bst, x40F0x, FMF arrestor, Cogent rear shock, PVC tool tube, 250 taillight, D606's............Sometimes has a BBQ rack.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next