www.DRRiders.com

A Dedicated Suzuki DR650 forum for DR650 riders to share their knowledge, experience and adventures!
It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:29 pm

DRRIDERS.COM Search - powered by Google

DRRIDERS Member Location Map

Place yourself on the map here!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 pm 
Member Servant
Member Servant

If you haven't looked around your user control panel, you probably will want too. You can change a lot of settings that will affect your experience on this forum.
Personally, I like to see the newest topics, and newest posts at the top. That is descending order, from newest to oldest. I also like All Topics, and All Posts to show.
Some of you may prefer to only see the posts for the Day or Week. Or you may want to see the original post first and scroll down to the newest post or to the last page with posts.

Below is a screen shot of the user control panel. See where the little hand cursor is. This is the spot that you can change the order of the posts. I have mine set to descending so that any thread that I go into will show the newest posts first.
Let me know if you have any questions or tell us if you have found any other cool features. (I don't think you can reply in this thread. It is locked down to administrators, but feel free to post the findings somewhere else in the forum. :)